The main reasons customers contact Experienced Movers, LLC is they don't have the time or they prefer not to do all work themselves. Moving is a hard job. We are happy to do all the HEAVY LIFTING so you concentrate on other important aspects of your move. There are a few things we ask you to consider to better prepare your goods for transport:
- You may be thinking about doing all the packing yourself; however professional packing will reduce your stress level. You will also know that your valued possessions will arrive safely at your new destination and you will know where they are.
- When you begin making your plans to move make sure you have plenty of boxes and packing materials handy. This will keep you from having to stop during packing to get more supplies. Being prepared at the beginning of your move will ultimately save you stress, time and, most importantly, money.
- If you choose to have us pack your boxes for you, be sure to contact us prior to the moving date to ensure we are prepared with all the necessary materials.
- Items such as gasoline, explosives, ammunition, propane tanks and other hazardous materials can not be transported by moving companies. Be sure to arrange to move these items separately.
- Always pack your non-essential items first. Anything that you will not need until you are fully unpacked should be included here so you can begin packing weeks in advance.
- Be sure to label all your boxes on the tops and sides of each box. This will ensure that your belongings are packed safely inside the truck.
- TVs, computers and stereo systems should be unplugged before the moving crew arrives. We will not hook up electronic equipment inside your new home.
- Put heavier items in small boxes. Typically, the heavier the item is the smaller the box you should use (i.e. books). Save the larger boxes for light items.
- You can keep your clothing in your dresser drawers. This will save you money on boxes. Be sure to remove any breakable items from drawers.
- Be sure to tape all boxes shut with secure packing tape. Do not use duct tape please!
Call Us Today At ♦ (850) 321-5898
In Business Since 2000
Tallahassee FL 32301-4936
Phone: (850) 321-5898